Snapchat as a social media app has always been cool and fun. But updates keep on coming, and you get to do more and more things with the app! One of the updates enabled users to add GIFs in their snaps. And of course, who wouldn’t want some cute actions in their posts?
If you want to figure out how you can have those creative and relatable GIFs in your snaps, follow these steps:
Snap and Add!
1. Snap a photo or record a video!
2. Tap the sticker button at the right side of the screen.
3. In this tab, you will find available stickers. Since you want to add a GIF, tap “GIF”.
4. You will immediately see popular and suggested GIFs. You can scroll to check more!
5. Tap the GIF you want and it will automatically appear on your snap. Drag to resize and reposition.
6. You may also type in a keyword that describes the GIF that you want to use.
- You will find available GIFs.
7. Tap the GIF you want and it will automatically appear on your snap. Drag to resize and reposition.
8. Send the snap to your friends or as a story!
Post with Action!
It won’t hurt to add some cute movements in your snaps. In fact, these cute GIFs help you express a little bit more! Since there are lot of available GIFs, you can certainly use the ones that perfectly describe your day or how you’re feeling. Now, you can send your friends and followers some snaps with more action. Who knows? Maybe you can relate with each other!