Instagram is one of the top SNS apps we use to share our experiences with the world. But we wouldn’t want to post all our pictures in one day, right? Give your followers some time to appreciate all your posts! So when you got that one photo but it doesn’t feel like it’s time to post yet, save it as a draft.
Have tons of photos from your Maldives vacation? Start creating the drafts and fill your followers’ feeds with your wonderful #travelgoals daily!
Save a Draft
Saving a draft on Instagram can be done in no time. Just follow these steps:
1. Open Instagram.
2. Tap the Add New Post button at the bottom-center of the screen.
3, Choose your photo/s or video/s.
- You can also snap a picture from Photo or upload a short clip in Video.
And hit “Next”.
- Don’t forget that you can change your photo’s orientation from square to full size!
4. Edit your post!
5. All set? Tap the Back arrow.
6. Select“Save Draft”.
- You have saved a post as draft!
See Draft and Post!
Is it the right time now? Check your drafts and see what’s up for posting!
1. Add a new post.
- You will see your saved posts on the Drafts section.
2. Select your draft.
3. Hit Next!
4. Write your caption, tag your followers, and add locations.
- You can also share your post on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
5. Tap “Share”!
- Draft posted!
Save it Now, Post it later!
Famous Instagram vloggers and brands save their posts as drafts before hitting the share button. Why? Well, they have to give their followers something exciting! Take your followers on a tour of the recent city you’ve been to… day by day. Save your photos now and post them later!