If you had moved to a different city a long time ago and you know every nook and cranny now, you won’t need maps nor apps to help you get to your destination. You might have downloaded Waze in your phone when you were just new. But now that you don’t need its guidance anymore, it’s time to say “goodbye” to Waze and “hello” to additional phone storage. Delete your Waze account with these quick steps:
Delete Waze Account
1. Tap to launch the app.
2. View the menu by tapping the button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap the arrow near your account name.
3. Select “Account & Login” to proceed to your account settings.
4. Tap “Delete Account”.
- Read through the information given by Waze. Tap “I am sure I want to proceed”.
- You won’t be able to retrieve your saved data once you delete your account. Select “OK”.
5. Account deleted!
Waze is such a wonderful travel companion, especially when you’re new in the place. But if you already know your way as though you paved it yourself, you can choose to delete your account. Just remember that once you do it, all your saved directions and locations will be gone. Anyway, if you ever travel to another place where you’re a complete stranger, Waze will always be ready to be your tour guide again!