You can find millions of photos and videos on Instagram. When you’re online, you can just spend hours and hours scrolling through posts. But what if you come across a video that you just can’t stop watching? You wouldn’t want to always go online and wait for it to load on Instagram. It would be really great to have it saved in your phone so you can watch it anytime you want!
If you can’t wait to access Instagram videos offline, here’s an easy way to download them:
Install Regrammer – Instagram reposter
- You can also use this app to repost Instagram posts.
Find that Instagram Video!
1. Tap to open Instagram.
2. Find the video that you wish to download, and then click the at the upper-right corner of the post.
3. Tap “Copy Link”.
- Link copied!
Download using Regrammer!
1. Tap to open Regrammer.
2. Once you open the app, you will see that the link you copied is automatically pasted on the link bar.
Simply tap the “Preview” button.
3. After checking if it’s the right video, tap the repost button.
4. Since your intention is to save the video in your device, tap “More”.
5. Tap “Save Video”.
- Your device will notify you that the Regrammer app will be saving files to your gallery. To allow the app to save files in your device, tap “OK”.
Check your Gallery!
Go to your gallery and you will see that the video is already there.
Hit play and watch!
Have fun watching!
Whether it’s a video of your idol or a video of your friend, it would be nice if you are able to watch videos that make you happy anytime you want. By downloading them, you won’t have to worry about days when the internet connection is down! No more need to look for the video on Instagram and to wait for it to load.
With these easy steps, you can already watch your favorite videos again and again!