When it’s time for dinner, you and your friends usually take time on deciding where to eat. You all probably say, “Anywhere will do.” Well, it’s time to stop worrying. Where to celebrate your first day at work? Or where to go strolling next weekend? Google Maps can help you plan ahead! It has a new “Group Planning” feature that gives you choices, and all you and your friends have to do is vote!
Google Maps probably has everything you’re asking for. So if you’re trying to look for a restaurant where you can catch up with your friends, find a lot of options and then vote!
- Tap to open Google Maps.
- Tap the search bar.
- Type a keyword for locations.
- Press and hold a location from the display results.
- Drag the location to the “Add to shortlist” button.
- The “Add to shortlist” icon will automatically appear when you press and hold a location. You may add as many locations as you want.
Now that you have a lot of choices, make your friends vote! And by the end of the day, your plan will be complete!
- Tap the shortlist pop-up button.
- Press “Share”.
- Give your shortlist a name.
- Hit “Share”.
- Press “Share” again.
- Select an SNS.
- You may share your shortlist to other compatible apps.
- Choose your recipients.
- Make sure that your friends have installed Google Maps on their phones!
- Hit “Send”.
- You have shared your shortlist!
- Your friends can now choose among the options!
Planning really takes time, especially when you don’t have exact options. Well, Google Maps can help you out. With the Group Planning feature, you and your friends can decide together and come up with great plans! Simply compile choices, and cast your votes. Convenient, isn’t it? Plan ahead and have a wonderful dinner!