Do you like watching videos on YouTube but can’t send likes or make comments? Do you spend too much time searching for videos you’ve already watched before? It’s a bit of a bummer, we know. But all you really need is a YouTube account!
Creating a YouTube account is as easy as one, two, three! And yes, it’s definitely for free. Enjoy YouTube as much as you can with just a Google account and these easy steps:
Install the app
Direct Link—YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
Log in with Gmail!
Do you already have a Google account? That makes things easier! If your account is logged in to your phone, YouTube will automatically sign you in.
With Gmail already signed in
1. Open the YouTube app.
2. You are signed in!
If you want to sign in to a different account, you may do so! You can switch between accounts anytime!
1. Tap the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Tap the “Switch account”. Then, tap on “Add account” and you will be redirected to Gmail.
- Or if you have another account already signed in, just tap on it!
3. Sign in to your Google account! Enter your email, then hit “Next”.
4. Enter your password. Tap“Next”.
• Now, you have your own YouTube account!
Create a Gmail Account
If you don’t have a Google account yet, it’s probably time to make one! Just follow these steps and you’ll soon have your own YouTube account.
1. Tap the Profile icon and hit “Switch account”.
2. Tap “Add account”. Then, tap “Create account”.
3. Enter your first name and last name. Hit “Next”.
4. Enter your birthday and gender. Afterward, Hit “Next”.
5. Create your email address. Then, tap “Next”.
6. Now, type in a password and re-type to confirm. Hit “Next”.
- Make sure you won’t forget about it! But if you do, you can always change it later.
7. You can also add your phone number for other Google services. Enter your number and tap “Yes, I’m in”.
- If you wish to skip this, just tap “Yes, I’m in” without putting in your number. At the bottom of the page, the “Skip” option will appear.
9. Google will then show you your new email address and password. Tap “Next“.
• Now, you’re logged in to YouTube!
Watch, Like, Comment, and Save!
Now that you have a YouTube account, you can do more than just watching! Show them your interest by liking a video, and tell them what you think with a comment. You can even save videos to watch for later and subscribe to your favorite channels. And the best part? You can save your favorite videos offline!
Make the most out of your YouTube experience with your YouTube account!