There might be certain moments in your videos that you just wish you could emphasize. By slowing down your clips, you can highlight the most exciting scenes to upgrade your videos for your Facebook or Instagram profiles! The best app to easily achieve that amazing effect is Filmmaker Pro! This app gives you easy-access and easy-to-use professional video-editing tools to make slow motion videos like this:
Sample video for Filmmaker Pro : Slow Motion pic.twitter.com/IIgWN4dRVg
— dohack (@dohack_info) 2018年12月10日
Start your project by opening a video with Filmmaker Pro!
- Create a new project.
- Select a project format.
- Choose between Landscape (16:9), Portrait (9:16), and Square (1:1).
- You have created a new project!
- Tap “+” to add videos.
- Choose a video from your media library.
- Tap “Done”.
- You have imported a video!
Slow it down!
Highlight the best parts of your video by playing them in slow motion…
- Tap your clip.
- Split your clip into parts.
- You have split your clip!
- Tap the part you want to edit.
- Go to the Speedometer tab.
- Adjust its playback speed
- Hit the Checkmark!
- You have set your clip in slow motion!
Keep a copy of your slow motion video and show it off to your friends on SNS!
- Tap the Export button.
- Select “Continue for Free”.
- Your video will contain a Filmmaker Pro watermark.
- Tap “Save to Photos”.
- You have saved your video!
- Tap “Share”.
- Choose “Facebook”.
- You may also share on other SNS.
- Enter a caption and then hit “Post”.
- You have shared your video on Facebook!
Portable Film Production
Filmmaker Pro gives you all the essential tools to achieve amazing effects for your videos. With a single app, you can cut up your video clips and easily slow them down. Adjust the playback of your clips to one-eighth of its speed by simply going to a tab. Artistic video production is definitely made easier! Create compelling effects to captivate your audience with your video stories with Filmmaker Pro!