Notice how news presenters have a large animated maps behind them? Or when characters in films are in extraordinary settings? Broadcasting and movie companies use chroma keying or color separation to layer graphics on top of each other. Weather reporters and actors are put in front of a green screen, and then the background is digitally replaced! Isn’t it neat? You too can use this technique with Enlight Videoleap Video Editor App!
Sample video for Enlight Videoleap “Chroma Key” pic.twitter.com/23bgxkesj9
— dohack (@dohack_info) January 21, 2019
Chroma keying is made easy for you to layer videos for awesome effects! Follow these steps to replace solid backgrounds with amazing footage:
- Tap the Add button.
- Go to the “Stock” tab and choose a video.
- You may also add media from your camera roll.
- You have added a video to your project!
- Tap the “Mixer”.
- Select another video.
- You have inserted another video!
- Resize the video by pinching.
- Tap “Chroma”.
- Use the “Picker” to sample a color and make it transparent!
- Control the color selection by adjusting the “Threshold”.
- A higher value extends the range of the color you selected.
- Smooth out the color around the edges with “Spread”.
- A higher value increases the transparency of the foreground video.
- Want to start again? Hit “Reset”!
- You have used the chroma key feature!
Keep a copy of your edited video clip and show it off to your friends on SNS!
- Tap the Save and Share button.
- Choose a video resolution and FPS rate.
- Resolution: 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 4K.
- Frames Per Second: 24, 25, 30, 50, 60.
- Tap “Save to Camera Roll”.
- Go to your camera roll and tap the video.
- Tap the Share button.
- Choose “Facebook”.
- You may also share your video on other SNS.
- Enter a caption and then hit “Next”.
- Choose your audience and then hit “Share”.
- You have shared your video on Facebook!
Enlight Videoleap Video Editor app brings you an industry-level visual effects technique, conveniently in your iPhone! Chroma keying or color separation allows you to layer different videos together based on color hues. The app makes it easy and accessible for professionals and amateurs alike. Maximize your creativity and enjoy the video-editing process with Enlight Videoleap today!