Most of the time, surprises come in boxes. These days, they can come in videos. Many netizens give birthday surprises through videos and upload them online. Are you also up for a surprise?
Don’t overthink! You can surely create something for that special someone. Looking for that perfect video-editing app that can help you? VivaVideo is definitely the one!
Sample video for Vivavideo pic.twitter.com/XWjvEjKyJN
— dohack (@dohack_info) October 27, 2018
- 1 Install VivaVideo
- 2 Direct Link: VivaVideo
- 3 Get Going!
- 4 Your VivaVideo Profile
- 5 Videos
- 6 Create a Video
- 7 Themes
- 8 Clip Edit
- 9 Other “Clip edit” tools
- 10 Effects
- 11 Save your clips!
- 12 Share the fun!
- 13 Roll VTR!
VivaVideo edits videos and creates photo movies. No need to install another app for tools. VivaVideo has everything that will beautify all your clips!
Direct Link: VivaVideo
Create an account on VivaVideo and enjoy every second of editing your videos without any hassle!
- Go to the profile tab.
- Press “Sign up”.
- Select “Continue with Facebook”.
- You may also sign up with your Instagram or Gmail account.
- Tap “Continue as [your name]”.
- Don’t forget to allow VivaVideo to open your Facebook account.
- Hit “Done”.
- You may add some details on your profile! Tell them about your likes and hobbies in your Bio.
- VivaVideo will give you a recommendation list of who to follow. Simply tap on the tick box to follow an artist, and when you’re done, hit “Next”.
Your VivaVideo Profile
You have created your VivaVideo profile! All your films and photo movies will be in this tab, and other VivaVideo users may watch them. Also, you will find all the videos you like in this tab. This one is all yours, so express yourself through your best video-editing skills!
Since VivaVideo is full of entertaining videos, you’ll surely enjoy watching those uploaded by VivaVideo users! View them on the Videos tab. Discover other artists and follow them!
Have you got some favorite artists? View all their masterpieces in the “Following” section!
Wanna find out what’s hot on VivaVideo lately? These artists have received the most number of likes, comments, and shares.
Are you up for a VivaVideo challenge? Visit the “Explore” section to look into the users who took the challenges!
Press the bell icon to open notifications. Find new friends and get to know them!
Create a Video
Ready to create your own VivaVideo? Make and polish that video in no time!
- Go to the Create a video tab.
- Tap “Capture”.
- You can also upload a video from your camera roll.
- Ready? Press and hold the capture button to record.
- You may record a 5-minute video if you’re using VivaVideo free. You can remove this duration limit if you move up to VIP.
That’s it! Your video is now ready for editing. Of course, you wouldn’t send a surprise without making sure that it’s perfect, would you? That’s no problem with VivaVideo!
- After recording, tap “Edit this video”.
Is the one receiving the gift a fan of cute stuff? Or maybe some retro vibe? Personalize that video with VivaVideo themes.
- Press “Theme”.
- Select a theme for your video.
- You have applied a theme!
Themes may be good enough already. But VivaVideo wants you to enhance every single detail! Edit your clips and make your video extra catchy.
- Tap “Clip edit”.
- Add filters.
- Swipe left or right to view all available filters.
- Simply select and tap the one that you like.
- Change the canvas and background.
- Swipe left or right and select a canvas size.
- You may use the video itself to be your background. Drag to slider to adjust the blur effect.
- Or select a color as your background.
- Trim your video.
- Select the clip to be trimmed.
- Split your video.
- Drag the scissors to the part where you want to split the video.
- Video has been split!
- Duplicate a clip.
- Tap the clip you want to copy and select “Duplicate”.
- Clip duplicate successful!
- Change the speed.
- Simply drag the slider to adjust the speed.
- Add the Reverse effect.
- Just tap “Reverse” and VivaVideo will automatically export the reversed version.
- Mute the audio.
- Rotate your video.
- Add Transition Effects.
- Select and tap a transition effect to add some charm on your clips.
Other “Clip edit” tools
- “Adjust” is a VIP tool. You can only use this tool if your upgrade to VivaVideo VIP. You can adjust the brightness, color, warmth, and other settings of the video.
- You may use “Pic-zoom” if you create a photo movie. You can zoom in the images.
- Wanna delete a clip? You’ve got to select it first before you can delete it!
- Is it better to use the last clip as the opening sequence? You can totally change the “clips order” on Vivavideo. Simply drag the clip to where you want to place it.
- Wanna feel more at home at VivaVideo? “Sort” the Clip edit tools and create your own sequence.
When you’re done with editing every clip on your video, add more details. You may add texts and stickers!
Wanna add film soundtrack effects? Create the fade in-fade out effect in just a single tap.
- Tap “Multi-music”.
- Tap the left music control button for fade in effect and the right for fade out.
Are you ready to put into the words what you want to say? Add texts!
- Press “Texts”.
- Tap the text box to insert your text.
- Enter the text and hit “OK”.
- Select a transition style for your text.
- Drag the slider to adjust the duration of the text on screen.
Make your video more colorful by adding stickers!
- Press “Stickers”.
- Select a sticker.
- Pinch the sticker to resize and drag to reposition.
- Drag the slider to set the time when the sticker appears on the video.
- Finally, tap the tick to add the sticker.
- You can put more stickers on the video by hitting “Add”.
You can grab photos from your camera roll and add them to the video.
- Tap “Collage”.
- Don’t forget to allow VivaVideo to access your camera roll!
- Select a photo from your camera roll.
- Pinch the photo to resize and drag to reposition.
- You can also add another video and a web-searched photo or video.
Add more drama to your video. Give it some VivaVideo FX.
- Press “FX”.
- Choose a category.
- Select a cinematic effect.
- Adjust the time when the effect applies on the video and tap the tick.
- You can add more than one effect!
Wanna hear some bells or whistles when you watch the video? Why don’t you add some?
- Tap “Sound”.
- You may use a recording or VivaVideo sound effects.
- Press “Sound Effects”.
- Scroll down to view selection.
- Download a sound and tap “Add”.
- Drag the slider to where you want to put the sound.
- Tap the tick to finish.
Save your clips!
There’s nothing scarier than losing a video that you’ve been working on for hours. Save it and then send it!
- Press “Draft”.
- You have saved your video as draft on your studio!
It’s time to let the world see what you’ve prepared for that special someone!
- Press the Share button.
- Create a title for your video.
- Add captions and tags.
- You may also add hashtags and your location, and edit your privacy settings.
- Press “Share and Save”.
- When it’s done uploading, select the SNS where you want to share your video.
- You’ve shared your video online!
Any gift or surprise can come in many different forms. Since everyone enjoys watching videos, why don’t you make one for your friends or your family? Collect photos and clips and weave them into a video! Is there an upcoming occasion? Install VivaVideo and create a memorable surprise for everyone! Whenever you’re ready, VivaVideo will roll the VTR!