VSCO is known for its stunning photography, but did you know that you can create GIFs in the app as well? With DSCO, you can do more than just still photos! Record some beautiful visuals and watch it come to life!
Now, it’s not just filters that you can add to your photos with VSCO. Make your still photos look alive with DSCO!
1. Go to the Studio tab.
2. Tap the Camera button.
3. Tap “DSCO”.
4. Press and hold the Capture button.
5. Add a preset to your video by swiping on the screen.
- You may choose a filter preset from the following: A6, M5, F2, C1, and G3.
6. Tap the Save icon.
- You may also delete your GIF.
7. Hit “Done”.
- To create another GIF, tap “Take another”.
- You have created a GIF!
Share your GIF for others to see! Art should always be shared with others!
1. Go your Profile.
2. Select the GIF.
3. Tap the Options button…
And select “Share”.
- You may also Edit, Delete, or Save To Camera Roll.
4. Select “Facebook”.
- You may also upload your GIF on other SNS.
5. Add a caption.
6. Tap “Next”.
7. Hit “Share”.
- You’ve uploaded your GIF on Facebook!
Create GIFs from Videos!
GIFs are a thing now, and you should create yours! They are cooler versions of photos as they can show fun moments in action. With DSCO by VSCO, you can watch your memories move. Your shoot can’t go wrong with this app!