Do you feel like you’re spending too much time on Facebook? Think you’re consuming too much of your waking hours scrolling endlessly through your Facebook feed? Then it’s time to detoxify yourself of Facebook. Deactivate your account to refresh yourself!
Deactivate Your Account
Time to say au revoir to your Facebook account. Follow these steps to deactivate your account…
1. Go to the options button.
2. Tap “Settings and Privacy”.
3. Select “Settings”.
4. Tap “Personal Information”.
5. Click “Manage Account”.
6. Hit “Deactivate”.
7. Type in your password.
- Hit “Continue”.
8. Choose the reason why you are deactivating.
- Depending on the reason you pick, Facebook will give you an alternative solution to deactivating.
- You can opt out of receiving future emails from Facebook by tapping on the option.
9. Hit “Deactivate”.
- You have deactivated your account!
- If you’re ready to log back into Facebook, reactivate your account by logging in!
Until Next Time!
Deactivating your Facebook account isn’t the end of the world, but sometimes you just have to take a break from it. Spend some time away from Facebook, and come back when you feel like you’re ready to. Don’t worry, Facebook will welcome you with open arms!