Everyone knows that Pinterest is home for those who have creative minds. The app just doesn’t run out of creativity! If you’re the type who thirsts for ideas expressed in photos and texts, it’s probably time to join the Pinterest circle and feel at home!
The word Pinterest came from the words “pin” and “interest”. You can pin as many interests as you can on the app and discover new ideas. Make it your personal online pinboard and keep yourself inspired! Can’t wait to share your works and swim in an ocean of ideas from people with different hobbies? No sweat! Create a Pinterest account with these steps:
Direct Link to Pinterest
Tap to launch the app. You will be given three ways to sign up: Email, Facebook, or Google.
1. Type in your email and then hit “Next”.
2. Create your password.
- The app will not be asking you to retype your password, so make sure you tap the right letters and numbers.
3. Input your name.
- You can use an alias if you wish to remain anonymous.
4. Input your age.
- You may not answer this and tap “Skip this step” under the “Next” button.
5. Allow Pinterest to send you notifications by tapping “Allow”.
1. Choose “Continue” to give Facebook access to Pinterest.
2. Tap “Log with the Facebook app”.
- Tap “Open” to connect to your Facebook Account.
3. After logging in, your Facebook account will be connected to Pinterest.
- Pinterest will use the name registered on your Facebook account.
1. If you choose to sign up with Google, you will be redirected to Gmail. Enter your Gmail account and tap “Next”.
2. Next, type your Gmail password.
- After hitting “Next”, you will be redirected to the user verification page.
3. Gmail will send a verification code to your phone.
- You can either receive the code through a “Text” or “Call”.
4. Lastly, enter the code sent to you and then tap “Next”.
Set Up Your Feed!
At this point, your account is about 99% ready! You just need to start bringing life to it.
1. Choose your gender.
2. Tap the Arrow to choose your country
- Select and tap before hitting “Next”.
3. While the topics are loading, you will be given several tips on how to use the app. Next, choose topics that you love
- A small check mark will show up on the topics once you tap them.
4. Account is 100% done! You will be redirected to your homepage and you will find all the interesting stuff.
Other social media platforms just mix people’s posts, regardless of your personal interests. Sometimes, you just don’t have a choice but to unfriend or unfollow some people! Pinterest is all about you. You will definitely stay inspired as the posts will be tailored according to your preferences!
See what you want to see by customizing your feed. You may even meet new artists and come across different businesses! Do you want to keep and develop your creativity? Come home to Pinterest! Discover, share, pin, and repeat!