On one of those days that you felt lovely, your friend took really good photos of you. And just when you were about to ask her to send them to you, you remembered that she was using iPhone. How will she send photos from her iOS to your Android device? That’s a total downer, right? Tell your friend that it’s time to install SHAREit on her iPhone. Not only can you send photos to each other but you can also share files, videos, contacts, and a lot more. Don’t worry, it’s a lot faster than bluetooth speed!
Wanna keep sharing files from iOS to Android? SHAREit is the answer!
Install SHAREit – Connect & Transfer
Direct Link: SHAREit – Connect & Transfer
Launch SHAREit on your iPhone
- Tap to open SHAREit.
- SHAREit wants to send you notifications. Press “Allow”.
- Welcome to SHAREit!
Start Sharing your Files!
Choose your best photos from your friend’s phone and get ready to receive them! There’ll be on your Android device in no time! So, take off with these easy steps:
Set Up Your Android Device
- Tap to open SHAREIt.
- Hit “Receive”.
- Press “Connect to iOS/WP”.
- A hotspot will be automatically created for your Android device.
Manage iPhone Settings
- Go to your iPhone’s settings.
- Tap “Wi-Fi”.
- Find the Android device hotspot.
- You’re connected!
Send your Files
- Hit “Send”.
- SHAREit needs to access your photos. Press “OK”.
- Open the folder where the file you want to send is located.
- Select the files that you want to send.
- You can send as many files as you want!
- Tap “OK”.
- Tap “Connect non iOS devices”.
- The Android device avatar will show up on your tracker. Give it a tap!
- The iOS has finished sending the files to your Android device!
- The Android device has received the files in just 5 seconds!
You can send files in just a blink of an eye! Enjoy taking more photos using your friend’s phone. Be it iOS or Android. There’ll be no problem because SHAREit will save the day. And the major plus is SHAREit retains the quality of your photos! You are now in the same share zone… Happy sharing!