Remember the saying “out with the old, and in with the new”? Well, these days, it’s the opposite! Old school fashion is on the rise lately. If you’re the type to lean toward hipster styles, then taking vintage-looking pictures is one of the best ways you can express yourself creatively. Se get the best vintage filters with the 1967- Retro Filters & Effects app! Give your feed a brand new look with tasteful vintage photos!
Take 1967-Style photos
Time to put those vintage vibes on your photos! Capture beautiful photos with these easy steps:
1. Launch the app and select “PHOTO”.
- You may also tap CAMERA to take photos with the app.
2. Select the photo you want to use.
3. Select an aspect ratio…
And then hit “NEXT”.
- You may choose from the following aspect ratios: 1:1, 2:3, 3:2, 3:4, 4:3, 4:5, 5:4, Phone, Cover Photo, and Free.
- Tap “DONT” if you don’t want to resize your photo.
4. Choose a filter category.
- You may unlock the rest of the app’s available filters and effects by purchasing them.
5. Tap the filter you want to use.
- Tap on the filter again to change the filter style.
- Use the slider to change the opacity of the filter.
- You can turn off the dust effect by tapping “DUST”.
- You have edited your photo!
Wow your friends with your pictures! Save your beautiful photos and show them off on social media. You gotta have your #FeedGoals ready!
1. Tap “SAVE”.
2. Tap “SAVE TO GALLERY” to save your photo.
3. Hit “GO TO FACEBOOK” to post your photo on Facebook.
- You may also post your photo on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Copy the app’s pre-made hashtags so you can use them on your post!
4. Write down a caption…
And tap “Next”.
5. Hit “Share”.
- You have posted your vintage photo on Facebook!
Create Vintage Photos!
Vintage photos are on the rise these days! Why have boring, unfiltered photos on your feed when you can have pictures with filters that make it look ten times better! Edit your pictures on 1967- Vintage Filter app and have the most creative feed everyone would call #FeedGoals!