Want your friends’ thoughts on an outfit? Perhaps you’re wondering if they’ve seen anything good playing in theaters. If you need a quick opinion on something, you can now run a Q&A through Instagram Stories! Add a question sticker to your story and your viewers can easily respond by typing an answer!
Ask a Question!
Connect with your followers like never before with Instagram Questions! Follow these steps to compose a question for your Instagram Story:
- Tap the Camera.
- Take a photo or video.
- Tap the Stickers button.
- Choose the “QUESTIONS” sticker.
- Edit the text to ask a question!
- Hit “Done”.
- You have added a question sticker to your Instagram Story!
- Pinch, drag, and adjust the question like any other sticker!
- Add the question to “Your Story”!
- You may also send the question to your Close Friends or Send To specific users.
- You have posted a Question on your Instagram Story!
Check your Instagram friends’ responses to your question!
- Tap “Your Story”.
- Hit “View responses.”.
- Tap on a response.
- Hit “Share Response”.
- The response will be added to your story as a sticker!
- Edit your story to reply how you want!
- You may download, add filters, insert stickers, mute, doodle, or add texts.
- Hit “Your Story” to post the reply!
- You may also post the reply to your Close Friends or Send To specific users.
- You’ve posted the reply on Your Story!
Instagram has never been more fun and interactive with Questions! Use the Question sticker to ask your followers’ opinions, whether it be about a movie you want to watch or a meal you want to eat. Connect with your friends by starting a Q&A on your Instagram Stories!